Program name: Linguistics
The purpose of the program:
The purpose of the program is to deepen theoretical knowledge in the field of linguistics, to write research papers on specific topics, and to prepare creative researchers who can make a real and tangible contribution to the field.
- To provide the theoretical and methodological knowledge of applied linguistics, professional terminology, translation and computational linguistics
- Apply research techniques
- Analyze the research-based scholars and literature review from critical perspective
- Analyze and critique the research-based papers and literature
- Publish research work to the public and implement the research projects
- Acquire academic writing skills to publish articles in international and national journals
- Identity card
- Original Bachelor and Master’s Degree diploma with certified copy
- 3 х 4 photos
- Admission fee
- English or Russian language proficiency examination. http://www.testcenter.edu.mn/
- Professional interview: When you come to the professional interview, you should write at least 5 pages of essays about the content and research propsal.
Contact: Head, Department of Applied Linguistics. Associate Professor (Dr) Ts.Tsetsegmaa,